We have a few positions to fill between our full-service family practice and our walk-in clinic.
- Scheduling and confirming patient appointments
- Registering patients and updating their demographics
- Answering phones and forwarding to appropriate department
- Preparing and cleaning rooms and equipment for examinations and procedures
- MOA diploma is not required but would be an asset
- Organizational skills and multi-tasking a must in our busy environment
- Resourceful, fast learner and detail oriented
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills
Please provide your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a friendly and motivated individuals to complement our team.
Only persons shortlisted will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.